Control your ISS-ABOVE manually with this remote
The remote allows controlling the ISS-ABOVE easily and comfortably. The USB receiver included connects directly to the ISS-ABOVE. Individual screens can then be selected and the HD live feed can be switched on and off.
The remote is based on radio control at 2.4 GHz with the corresponding USB receiver. Simply plug the receiver in one of the ISS-ABOVE’s USB ports and start using it! The installation also works while the ISS-ABOVE is running.
Further details on the remote:
- Keyboard + mouse + multimedia control, compatible with most devices that have a USB port, features IR learning
- Full QWERTY keyboard
- Plug and play with USB receiver, no further setup required
- Compatible with Android Smart TV, IPTV, connected Set-Top-Box, Mini-PC, Android TV Box, HTPC, Raspberry Pi, PCTV and many other devices.
- Transmission: 2.4 GHz radio frequency (RF) technology
- Keys: 81
- Distance: 10m
- Batteries: AAA (2x)
- Material: plastics und silicon
- Size: 172x52x19mm
- Net weight: 100g
Included in delivery
- 1x remote with keyboard
- 1x USB receiver
- 1x user manual
(AAA batteries (2x) not included)